Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belated greetings from the center of the earth (AZ).

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belated greetings from the center of the earth (AZ).

My first mostly vintage system. SanyoTP-80SB Harmon Kardon A300

A warm Welcome...
    GPA 604-8H III's in Altec 620B cabinets, Blue Circle BC3 MKII pre-amp, NOSValves Stereo Amp, Blue Circle BC707 phono stage, Oracle Delphi MKV turbo, Graham 2.2, Benz Ebony, Sony SCD-C555ES SACD player, Technics SL-1700MKII, Benz Silver Blue Circle Phono Thingee.

Comment

You're holding out on them Jose. Where are your Mac's?

Comment

• Audionut
        Audionut commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't let the cat out of the proverbial bag Marantzfan (top secret till they have been recapped). I'll be doing my power section only and hopefully comparing it to your newly recapped 240. I'll likely send my C11 to the "tube Doctor" aka Marantzfan!😬
        Last edited by Audionut; 06-25-2017, 09:21 PM.

Nice gear.

Really like your 4410s.
      Turntables, Tonearms, MC & MM Phono Cartridges, SUTs, Tubes All the Way (SET, SEP and PP), Some Digital Stuff, Big Horns, Electrostats and Stand Mount Monitors, Assorted Cable and Wire.

"To thine own ears be true....."

"Audiophiles Just Want to Have Fun....."

Comment

• Audionut
        Audionut commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Tubehifinut. They have bested many speakers in my collection (4311wxa, 4412 by a little and more orientation, pioneer CS-88a, B&W 604s2's, B&W CDM1...). I have high hopes for the 4333's and think they'll likely dethrone them. If they don't then you know I'll be looking for a set of 4430's if you know a guy. 😉
        Last edited by Audionut; 06-25-2017, 09:17 PM.

I also have a pair of CDM1s. Have to get around to comparing them, at length, with the 4408s (which I do like), Tangent RS2 and my favorite small speaker, the Rogers LS3/5a.

Always nice to meet a kindred spirit.
      Turntables, Tonearms, MC & MM Phono Cartridges, SUTs, Tubes All the Way (SET, SEP and PP), Some Digital Stuff, Big Horns, Electrostats and Stand Mount Monitors, Assorted Cable and Wire.

"To thine own ears be true....."

"Audiophiles Just Want to Have Fun....."

Comment

Welcome from all the other audio nuts here!
        Spendor A6, Primaluna Dialogue Premium Integrated, Mac Mini w/ Fusion Drive, Marantz CD 6005, Wyred4Sound Femto Clock DAC-1LE, Sonos Connect, EWA LS-XXV Speaker Cables, Tara Labs RSC Prime M1, Silnote Morpheus Reference II, Black Cat Silverstar 75 Ohm SPDIF and USB, PS Audio Dectet.

Comment

Welcome to the HFH community! Thanks for the pictures!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X