Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HavenFest 2017 - Oct 13-15, 2017 - Details to follow!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walkerville, and Sleeman, that year, a variety of flavours of each. Big hit among the beer-drinkers. Bushmills Three-Cask for those who prefer spirits.

I think I'll pick up some more Bushmills, and put it on the shelf, while we wait for details from the PM. Call it an "Incentive Plan".
    We'll meet again...

Comment

• fiddlefye
      fiddlefye commented
      Editing a comment
      I've got two bottles of Bushmills in the house at the moment, but no guarantee they'll still be around by October!

• Ernie
      Ernie commented
      Editing a comment
      Bushmills Three Cask? The 16-year-old Single Malt Irish?

Originally posted by Ernie View Post
    Old friends of mine are no strangers to that brand. They were sad, as was I, when a 12-pack of the original red took a header off the luggage cart, and self-destructed on the elevator floor, in the hotel in Novi, all those years ago. As I recall, the housekeeping staff wasn't very pleased, either. The bouquet persisted all weekend.
    I have a vague memory of that...

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Minister View Post

Working on it!
      So we know, the prime minister will be there, we have to wear bells and there will be beer......BUT where do we show up? Any more details Mr. Prime Minister
      Spendor A6, Primaluna Dialogue Premium Integrated, Mac Mini w/ Fusion Drive, Marantz CD 6005, Wyred4Sound Femto Clock DAC-1LE, Sonos Connect, EWA LS-XXV Speaker Cables, Tara Labs RSC Prime M1, Silnote Morpheus Reference II, Black Cat Silverstar 75 Ohm SPDIF and USB, PS Audio Dectet.

Comment

Yea what Mike T said, I am counting on the Havenfest!

Comment

• Wntrmute2
          Wntrmute2 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm penciling this in. Maybe a road trip Olson?

• Olson_jr
          Olson_jr commented
          Editing a comment
          Wntrmute2 Yea, I am hoping so.

I will be there.
        Turntables, Tonearms, MC & MM Phono Cartridges, SUTs, Tubes All the Way (SET, SEP and PP), Some Digital Stuff, Big Horns, Electrostats and Stand Mount Monitors, Assorted Cable and Wire.

"To thine own ears be true....."

"Audiophiles Just Want to Have Fun....."

Comment

well, we will be thinking of you all down in New Orleans, visiting the BBQ and Blues Festival during that stretch! Wish I could be in two places at once.
          GoldenEar Triton2, Naim Supernait 2,MS Phonomena , Oppo BDP-105D, Pioneer PL-41, DV20X2/Denon DL103/Stanton 681 w VividLine, Adcom GFT-555 tuner

Comment

Originally posted by MikeT. View Post

So we know, the prime minister will be there, we have to wear bells and there will be beer......BUT where do we show up? Any more details Mr. Prime Minister
            Well since it is a couple months off, set your gps for Toronto and you can get close enough to allow you to arrive in the month or so lead time from actually receiving the correct address. Additionally, we can make a wild assumption this will be a daytime operation so figure after breakfast to just before dinner or a bit longer. I wouldn't count on the midnight to 6am time frame to be the most popular. But there is a three day period set up for this and maybe I'm wrong and this will be a 72-hour event.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Minister View Post

It will be Toronto. And that's all I have to say about that.
              Will you be able to accommodate those of us who are refused re-entry into the USA?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWCCA View Post

Will you be able to accommodate those of us who are refused re-entry into the USA?
                You'll have to find out if Canada offers asylum to persecuted US Audiophiles?
                Turntables, Tonearms, MC & MM Phono Cartridges, SUTs, Tubes All the Way (SET, SEP and PP), Some Digital Stuff, Big Horns, Electrostats and Stand Mount Monitors, Assorted Cable and Wire.

"To thine own ears be true....."

"Audiophiles Just Want to Have Fun....."

Comment

I suddenly find myself with a major gig to play on Saturday, Oct 14th. Dang. Hoping that I don't have one for the Sunday as well - I still might get up and out early to at least get to meet everyone! October is getting into my prime gig season, sadly...

Comment

Jakarta is nice in October...just sayin'

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X