Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, what is your least favourite thing about the Haven?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. When I re open a thread that I last visited, it doesn't take me to the last post I read. So if it has been a while, I have to kind of scroll through the thread to see where I left off. It makes it a bit difficult to keep up with multiple threads. The latest activity button is nice but not as effective.

Comment

So what is going on with loading photos these days? In past I've put up all manner of photos using the URL from my Photobucket account. In the past couple of weeks or so this no longer works. First I was getting an notice that the file wasn't legit, now I am told the image doesn't exist - even though I can clearly see it on the screen on the Photobucket site. What's up?

Comment

Sorry guys this place is dying on the vine. I don't come here often,
        layout and look is terrible. It does take a long time to get established.
        One of the nicest revamps I have seen is Head Fi.
        Even Computer Audios not as good after their do over.

Comment

Originally posted by fiddlefye View Post
          So what is going on with loading photos these days? In past I've put up all manner of photos using the URL from my Photobucket account. In the past couple of weeks or so this no longer works. First I was getting an notice that the file wasn't legit, now I am told the image doesn't exist - even though I can clearly see it on the screen on the Photobucket site. What's up?
          Blame that on Photobucket's new outside-hosting policy. Now you have to pay to play. Bummer. Imagine if Google all of a sudden decided to charge for Gmail!

Comment

Originally posted by BMWCCA View Post

Blame that on Photobucket's new outside-hosting policy. Now you have to pay to play. Bummer. Imagine if Google all of a sudden decided to charge for Gmail!
            It actually started before Photobucket started in on their apocalypse. I've got around it using Flickr and posting the link directly in the thread text. Very convenient and it works fine so far! Google charging for Gmail would kill me. I already have a secondary address at Fastmail that is about to die at the end of this month if I don't start forking out...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X